Monday, April 23, 2007

See How Much More Fun Mobile Blue Blocks Can Be

Well, I'd been wanting to carry on playing my game of Tetris, but I had to leave for work. Besides, I'd been playing Tetris for too long and I was looking for a bit of a challenge. So I was glad that my best friend had downloaded Blue Blocks for me - one of the most popular mobile games around. He had found it at an online games directory and told me it had only taken him a few moments to download. I have to admit I was a little wary of the whole thing wondering if it would be as much fun to play on a small thing like a mobile phone but as soon as I saw the graphics and heard the sounds of Blue Blocks I knew I was going to probably quit my computer playing games and just play on the mobile. I got into Blue Blocks straight away! It was amazing! It requires a bit of brain power too so I like the challenge. When I play Blue Blocks I just have to get at least two same colored blocks and clear them from the screen. But the great benefit of Blue Blocks (rather than my own line computer Tetris game) is that when I succeed in that, I get a cash reward! So I no longer feel like I'm just wasting time playing games (although there's nothing wrong with that either). Rather, I'm having fun and potentially making money. And I find that the more I play Blue Blocks, the easier it gets, the better I become and the more money I make! What could be better?

No comments: