Monday, July 9, 2007

Monopolize the Board with Monopoly Mobile Game

No matter how many times you have played Monopoly, it is the kind of game that you can keep on playing. No matter what your age, social stature or interest in life, Monopoly is a game that appeals to all. So when I saw that I could download a version of it on to my mobile phone ? the Monopoly Mobile Game ? I was intrigued. Would the Monopoly Mobile Game be able to give out the same enjoyment as that age old favorite we all know and love? I simply had to put it to the test.

I have to admit I was more impressed than I suspected I might have been. I guess what they can do now these days with mobile phones just has the capacity to improve all games, and that includes Monopoly. This version I found is known as the Here and Now game which has a lot of new and exciting icons and places. And in as much as I used to love playing Monopoly, somehow with this Monopoly Mobile Game, I am much more in to being a businessman. All of a sudden I am like a real wheeler and dealer, dying to get the most property on the board and make the most money at the same time.

In Monopoly Mobile Game you get to choose between tokens which you have to move around the board (there is no shoe or horse as in the traditional board game) and the more property you buy, the more houses you trade, the more money you make. And that puts you in a potentially good winning position. There is still the traditional chance or Chest cards which will either thrill or depress and of course when you pass GO you still get some money. But try to avoid being sent to jail; just like you would in the regular game and indeed in life!

Monopoly Mobile Game might not be the most exciting, fast paced of the mobile games, but I found it very nostalgic to play and I do like the new additions to the mobile version of the game.


No comments: