Sunday, August 26, 2007

Love Your Pet More With Mobile Pet Tamagotchi

Is This Pet For Real?Since my husband and I have always been just CRAZY about our little pet guinea pig Maxi, the idea of Mobile Pet Tamagotchireally appealed. When I was told that I could take my guinea pig wherever I go (what a huge fantasy that is), I jumped at the chance. How many times have we been thrown out of different places, or asked not to come in because we've been with our guinea pig - our pride and joy. So Mobile Pet Tamagotchi sounded like a real thrill. But I was somewhat skeptical; what, in practice, would the game actually mean? How would one play it? Get Playful With Mobile Pet TamagotchiWell, I soon found out. Mobile Pet Tamagotchi is all about being playful. It's true it's not actually my real, live Maxi that I get to take with me wherever I go, but with Mobile Pet Tamagotchi I do feel a sense of comfort and friendship. For sure it's not the same as having Gal with me, but it's a nice little distraction and given that I can pretty much take my mobile phone with me everywhere (how ridiculous is that; my guinea pig is WAY less invasive than half the loud rings I hear on mobile phones these days, but I digress), I have my little pet guinea pig which lives in my Nokia phone and will - just like Maxi - play with me whenever I want! Maxi is very much like that. He's ready to play 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And that is what you get with Mobile Pet Tamagotchi.Take Care of Mobile Pet TamagotchiBut just like with a real live guinea pig, Mobile Pet Tamagotchi makes you responsible. So I think that if anyone has kids who are driving them crazy to get them a guinea pig, let them play Mobile Pet Tamagotchi. See if they really will be responsible with this small test. You have to feed, walk and clean your guinea pig, as well as play with him or her, but REGULARLY (not just when you are in the mood for it). Because what happens if you don't? If you ignore your pet guinea pig for too long, it might actually die! Indeed, guinea pigs can die of a broken heart (being ignored), especially if they are accustomed to regular tender loving care (like Maxi is). Remember, guinea pigs can be unpredictable - and that is also what you will learn from Mobile Pet Tamagotchi? so keep a close eye on him! Mobile Pet Tamagotchi is definitely a fun way of getting a glimpse in to what it could be like to own a guinea pig.

No comments: