Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Take Care of Virtual Bear

Because Teddy Bears Need Love Too

Remember the days when you were small and you had a little teddy bear that went everywhere with you and comforted you when you were sad? I remember it well. I had Tony the Teddy Bear and I used to cry in to his chest and play with him and sleep with him held tight. He was a real source of comfort. In fact, even now, aged 32, I still have him with me. Tony has helped me through many a crisis. Well, when I saw that I could purchase Virtual Bear for my mobile phone, I jumped at the chance. I guess it was for personal, nostalgic reasons initially. This virtual bear that you have to take care of, reminded me exactly of Tony. He looked just like him but without the weird smile. The weird smile was good for me though; it just made me laugh.

Feel Maternal Taking Care of Virtual Bear

With Virtual Bear on my mobile phone, all my 'maternal instincts' came out. I knew I had to be on top of it as it were at all times. There were times I had to feed it, clothe it, train it and even play with it, just like I guess one does with a real child. And I got really in to it. It felt good because I knew it was counting on me. In fact with Virtual Bear, if you do not do all these things it will die! It is almost like it can die of a broken heart if it is not loved in the way it is meant to be. It may a little too realistic for some, but I had fun playing 'mother' to Virtual Bear.

No comments: