Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Make Lemonade From Lemons

I have always loved the phrase that if life serves you lemons, make lemonade. Well, now I am playing lemonade with Lemonade Tycoon, the fun mobile game I purchased on line for a mere $1.99. That must have been my first wise business move; all that great excitement for such a small price!I have played a few business simulation games in the past and they have never quite been my thing but somehow the graphics on this demo really attracted me to the game. I remember growing up with lemonade stands near our house during the hot summer days and maybe Lemonade Tycoon held some nostalgia for me. I was not sure what it was exactly but I guess it was a combination of a lot of great things going on, that made me want to purchase and play Lemonade Tycoon.Lemonade Tycoon lets you really get a feel for what (if any) entrepreneurial skills you have and if you could make it in the real business world. The idea is that you have a small business venture (the lemonade stand) and you have to see if you can develop it in to a big business. You want to choose where to put your stand (consider weather conditions); what specific recipe you want to use for your lemonade to make it the tastiest; what prices you are going to charge and how to manage your inventory. Although it may only be a lemonade stand, all of these aspects are the crucial basics of running a business, large or small.If you do make correct and wise business decisions playing Lemonade Tycoon you get more in the game, like being able to buy a larger refrigerator and moving to a higher traffic location (for more customers to buy your lemonade). With realistic simulations and lots of different customers with fun personalities, Lemonade Tycoon is a fun game to play on the mobile to get you thinking about if you might be the next Donald Trump!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks a good buy for mobile phone.

Well I'll must share my experience with u... I also bought couple of Java games for mere dollar amount of 1-4 from DogAndBoneGames.com for my cell phone Sony Ericsson K800i