Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Choose From a Variety of Categories of Fun Mobile

I guess my favorite mobile game right now is Sudoku. My boyfriend's mom actually introduced me to Sudoku as she regularly plays it from her daily newspaper. When I told her I could play Sudoku while waiting for the bus, she was like, "but how do you do that standing up?" having no idea no paper or pen were needed as I played it on the mobile! I was never even any good at Math at school but with Sudoku - even though there are numbers involved - it doesn't matter. It's just about filling the 9 x 9 grid with the numbers from 1 to 9 without having any digit repeated in any of the rows or columns. Because I downloaded Sudoku to my mobile, I get a choice of thousands of different grids so the game will never run out! I can choose from 5 different skill levels (which I do depending on how confident I'm feeling!) and can even get the same puzzles my boyfriend's mom uses as I can download newspaper puzzles too! Oh and I simply love the sound and vibration effects - it makes my Sudoku the best ever I'm sure!

No comments: