Thursday, June 21, 2007

Improve Puzzle Skills with Platinum Sudoku

I guess I had never been all that good at puzzle games, but maybe it was for that reason that Platinum Sudoku really appealing. The hugely exciting thing (for me at least anyway) about being able to play a game on my mobile phone was the fact that I could just access it any time, any place, anywhere! And in as much as you can do that with a computer too, it is only to a certain extent. Plus, I enjoyed the privacy aspect (nobody could see me playing) and the fact that once I had made the initial payment, I could play as many games as I wanted and it felt like it was for free! That gave me the ability to practice a lot. And with Platinum Sudoku the old adage of practice makes perfect really does ring true.

I started off on the first level (there are 5 levels to the game). What is great about that is that even for someone like me I did not feel intimidated or useless; it was easy enough for me to understand and although the first game took me a while, by the fifth game I felt like I was an old hand at it. That was nice as it encouraged me. Like I said, puzzle games had never really been my thing, so seeing that I could be successful on this game pretty much straight away, was indeed very encouraging.

I know that I will never get bored of Platinum Sudoku either. There are hundreds of thousands of grids to choose from so the game goes in to eternity! The draft option (which let me try out different options before committing to the Sudoku grid) was really helpful and again added to my confidence. So if you want a challenge that is a lot of fun, download Platinum Sudoku on to your mobile phone; it is not surprising it is such a popular game.


No comments: