Monday, July 16, 2007

Get The Hole With Jamdat Mini Golf

Who said that you had to be outside to enjoy outside leisure activities? Not so with Jamdat Mini Golf. There are some really terrific graphics in this cool mobile game and you really do not feel like you are missing out on anything by being indoors (although given that it IS a mobile game, you could be anywhere?even on the golf course). There are a ton of challenging obstacles and it was only after a few games that I finally discovered some of the many shortcuts. You can even improve your aim in the game via the use of the camera that helps you get the perfect shot and you will be on the edge of the chair as your eyes are fixed on the screen while your ball winds up and down slopes and maybe drops into your aimed hole. With Jamdat Mini Golf you can either play alone or choose a companion. Whatever you choose, you have to finish a round of 18 holes in as few strokes as possible. Experts at Jamdat Mini Golf allegedly have achieved a hole in one in each hole but I have never even come close to that, at least not yet. But I am still aiming for that. I usually play the standard Jamdat Mini Golf alone (Normal mode) but you can choose a practice mode as well as 1-player custom in which you can select 3, 6, front 9, back 9 or all 18 holes. 2-player custom is similar to 1-player custom but with 2 players. Familiarize yourself with the keys and controls ahead of time so that you don't mess up (like I did!) in your early games.I find that the more you practice with all the different keys, the easier things are. Initially I was reluctant to use the camera, but now I see how easy it is and what a difference it makes to my putting so I use it quite a bit. I do feel practice makes perfect, or at least, practice makes better!

No comments: