Sunday, May 24, 2009

Doom Will Keep You Glued to Your Phone

I remember playing "Doom" on my computer years ago. My husband and I were addicted to this game. We would play together. I was responsible for shooting, and he would move the Marine from place to place. At the time, which was over a dozen years ago, "Doom" was the most sophisticated game of its time. We were newly married and we liked playing games together. This was perfect. We would spend hours, because it took hours to complete a level and continue. Each level became more challenging as the monsters were more powerful. We had to struggle to find more "health" to regenerate and find more weapons to stock our arsenal. Also, each level had secret passageways and rooms where special armor or sophisticated weaponry was hidden.

Flash forward to 2008, and I am slowly catching up to the technology of the 2000s. I have a mobile phone with some games, but I was never interested in playing them.Well imagine my surprise when I saw that "Doom" can be downloaded to your mobile phone. It takes a lot of memory to have it on your phone, but it's well worth it. If you only have room for one mobile game, let it be "Doom." I promise you won't regret it. There are nine levels with intense action. You use the "number key" and the "star key" to move sideways. Lots of "bad guys" and interesting weapons to annihilate them all. It's a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it. I loved playing with my husband, but now I can play on my own if I'm bored!

No comments: