Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gameloft Solitaire Is So Cool!

I had played solitaire before on my computer, while awaiting new tasks from my boss, so I guess that was why I downloaded the solitaire version on to my mobile phone. But I got way more than I ever expected with this cool version of solitaire. It was funny comparing the solitaire of those work days to the solitaire I play now. They were so different even though the basic principle remained the same. But also, it is much more than computer solitaire as it comes with 4 games (including freecell, pyramid and golf) so it really is more than just solitaire!

With Gameloft solitaire you can either play for dollars or solve the deal as fast as possible. Either way it is a lot of fun and you just always want to come back for more. It works really well for me as there are certain times during the day that I have a lot of time to kill but I am not near a computer. Gameloft solitaire is also extremely user friendly; you only need one thumb to control all the keys so it leaves you with one hand free to do everything else, while you wait your next task or appointment of the day. And no matter how experienced (or not) you are in solitaire, with Gameloft solitaire you can find your level as there is something for everyone. So that is some of the reasons why I am so glad I bought Gameloft solitaire!


1 comment:

Safia said...

hi friend, i have also played Gameloft solitaire..its a nice game..i am a great fan of solitaire games..you can also buy quality solitaire games here youpark ..do check this out..you will definetly enjoy there..