Thursday, August 16, 2007

Get Thrilled by Bounce Out!

The only type of computer and mobile games I really get a kick out of are the puzzle and strategy ones that make you keep coming back and always wanting more. I guess my favorite of these on line (I have now downloaded it to my mac I like it so much) is Bubbleshooter. So when I was looking for fun mobile games to download to my cell phone I was excited to see its twin in the name of Bounce Out! Bounce Out is everything I get from Bubbleshooter with a whole lot more! And now I never have to stop my game because of its great mobility on my mobile phone! What more could anyone ask for?

You really do come back for more and then more and more with Bounce Out. What it is, is a whole lot of different colored balls on the screen. You get one of these colored balls to Bounce Out on all those balls and the goal is to aim that color at a group of at least 2 other balls of the same color to knock them out and ultimately clear the screen. Beware though; when there are hard to reach colored balls on the screen it is almost impossible to make the shot and then more balls appear (as opposed to you clearing the balls!). It is a fast and furious game; just how I like it and you will be more alert than ever as you try to beat the game!

I guess my best feature (that you do not get with Bubbleshooter) is the fuse. Because the fuse is lit on the ball and your aim is to knock out the colored balls, you have to go really fast so that you do not light it (and hence lose). That just adds excitement to the game and I now play it whenever I am waiting around and then I do not want to stop! Fun, fun, fun all the way!

No comments: